Working student for frontend development C # .NET, MVC, JS, Bootstrap (m / f / d)
STREAMLAB (streamlab.net) is a leading service provider in the field of professional live streaming production. We develop, operate and use our own live video management system in the cloud and OnPrem for our customers.
Your profile: You are studying computer science or similar and would like to work as a front-end developer on very interesting software projects and develop yourself further.
- You have experience with UI and software design as well as the development of browser-based applications
- You are interested in oAuth2 / OpenID Connect, IIS and Azure
- You are enthusiastic about .NET 5, DevOps, containers and Kubernetes
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
Your tasks include the font-end development of new applications for our live streaming platform, the conception and software design of new workflows and modules, UI design and programming, testing and documentation.
We offer you:
- A great job as a working student with a maximum of 20 hours per week
- A great team with an open, trusting corporate culture
- Flexible working hours and home office – also completely remote possible, no presence in Munich necessary
- An exciting environment with the option of gaining insights into other business areas and production units
We look forward to your email application.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org be sent.